Animals in Need Rescue Network current activities and programs:
- We Rescue animals from the shelters and the streets
- We Provide information and education to people in the community so they do not relinquish their pets to the shelter. (People are often not aware of services and resources available to them).
- Provide re-homing assistance for people who can no longer keep their pets by connecting them with a qualified rescue group or potential adopter or foster.
- Provide advice on behavioral issues and care.
- Direct the public to resources such as low cost or free food, vet care, boarding facilities, etc.
- Assist the public with helping animals that they have found or identified as needing help and find qualified rescues or adopters.